Thursday, June 2, 2011

Big piece on session beer (it's good; I wrote it)

I did get to write a lengthy piece on session beer -- local session beer -- and it came out yesterday in Massachusetts Beverage Business, a trade journal I've been writing regularly for since about 1998 (sad to say that this is their last issue as an independent magazine). Check it out; I think I hit most of the bells on this one. Love the bit about the line out the door at the Lower Depths: people lined up to get openly-declared session beer. That's pretty damned extreme...

2 comments:

  1. As always Lew, well done and thanks for the exposure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a great read Lew. BTW.... thanks for creating such an interesting Blog. I'm glad I came across it. I've been a bit frustrated with the relative difficulty in finding session beers as you describe them. This article and your blog is a big help.

    -Skip

    ReplyDelete

Comments welcome: please stay on topic. Spam will not be posted; don't bother.